Tuesday 12 February 2013

Sending Good Vibes this Valentines

Not a hugely exciting Toy With Me Tuesday photo this week. But wanted to keep with my massage theme and show the massaging side of sex toys, rather than the sexually stimulating use we all know of.



The bottle is sensual massage oil from Intimate Organics, and I must say it smells fantastic. The toy is the Tracey Cox Supersex Massager Vibrator and is powerful yet rumbly and perfect for those tense spots. Made from plastic, the oil and this toy can go together for strictly external massage only. (Just be sure to wash any oil off the toy thoroughly afterwards.) But I have to admit, it feels great with just some water-based lubricant or on it's own!

But certainly another angle on which you can experiment with erotic massage.


Toy with me Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. makes me want a massage now :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo, but I have to admit I'm very distracted by the confetti... I want to play in it so bad and throw it around. :D I know. I'm a trouble maker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! There is always one, eh? Heh!

    Actually, I discovered that confetti to be very messy. Gets everywhere and sticks to your skin. (Ok, only my hands for the photo, but I would imagine that sex in it or other sexual play could be very ...bitty!)

    And I'm still hoovering little hearts up off my floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romantic picture - though I could do with a massage pretty much anytime!

    ReplyDelete